State Licensed and InterNACHI Certified. Inspected once, Inspected right! ®
I appreciate your interest in my Home Inspection Service. As a state licensed and Certified Professional Inspector trained by InterNACHI – the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I follow a comprehensive Inspection Standards of Practice and abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients’ interests first.
A home is usually the single largest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Before making such an important decision, it is critical to hire a qualified home inspector that is trained to identify potentially major defects in your future home. Let Elite Home Inspections provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a more informed buying decision, and protect your investment.
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
Whether you’re a home buyer, home seller, property investor, or real estate professional, Elite Home Inspections will give you the outstanding customer service you deserve and the peace of mind you need to make a confident decision.
Hiring an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector has it’s advantages, Click here to find out why.
Why Choose Elite Home Inspection Service?
- Reader’s Choice Award – Voted Favorite Home Inspector – 2018
- We use the latest reporting software available to report on, over 500 items
- We email a detailed report to you, normally within 24 hours
- We provide online access to your inspection report(s) – available 24 x 7
- We point out major and minor defects to provide you with a complete picture of your new home’s condition
- We identify any up coming major expenditures so you can budget for these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We identify how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions discovered during our inspection
- We offer flexible appointments
- We are certified by the World’s largest Inspector Association – InterNACHI
- We carry general liability and E&O insurance for your peace of mind and protection
- We provide a complimentary discount card (over 289,000 discounts). Good for discounts on hotels, restaurants, movie theaters, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts, events and more
- We provide a complimentary Home Maintenance Book titled, “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection”
Before you invest you should have it inspected by the best! Contact Elite Home Inspections to schedule your Home Inspection Service today.
What to Expect From a Home Inspection
A home inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of a residential dwelling, which is designed to identify observed material defects within specific components of the home.
It is intended to assist in the evaluation of the overall condition of the home. The inspection is based on observations of the visible and apparent condition of the structure and it’s components on the date of inspection, and not the prediction of future conditions.
A general home inspection will not reveal every concern that exists or could exist, but only those material defects observed on the day of the inspection.
What Really Matters?
Ed Lucivjansky, CPI
Elite Home Inspections
ID # – NACHI16021406
Licensed by the Ohio Division of Real Estate
Certified by the World’s largest Inspector Association – InterNACHI
Inspected once, Inspected right! ® Call today to schedule your home inspection service!