A standard home inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of the property.
I will prepare for you a Home Inspection Report in an easy-to-read format on:
- The condition of every major component, from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures needed
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
A typical home inspection will take approximately 2 – 4 hours (based on the size of the home) and will provide you with as much information as possible about your new home. All of the conditions noted during the home inspection are recorded for your reference.
Our inspection reporting system produces an easy to understand computerized report to provide you with an unbiased, professional evaluation of the physical condition of your future home. Your report will be given to you on site and I will review your detailed home inspection report with you to make sure you understand everything completely and to answer any questions you may have. In addition, you will have online access to your inspection report to download, print or view your report.
Call today to schedule your home inspection.
A Standard Home Inspection Includes:
As a InterNACHI member I must adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
This means I will attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible):
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
View our Sample Inspection Report.
Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details or contact me with any specific questions.